Alter Legal, SL (“Alter Legal”) is a Spanish private limited liability company with registered office at Calle Antonio Maura 12, 28014 Madrid (Spain), with Spanish tax identification number B-85760890 and registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 27030, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-487038.
All content of Alter Legal’s website (the “Website”), which is understood to include but not be limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source codes, is the intellectual property of Alter Legal or of third parties. The access and use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions, accessing and using the Website and the materials and information published therein indicates that you have read and accepted such terms and conditions:
- The Website contains information prepared by Alter Legal solely for information purposes and does not entail any form of offer or establishment of any professional services relationship.
- The user of this Website should not act on the basis of the information included in this Website and should seek professional advice.
- Users undertake when using the Website to not engage in any conduct that could harm the image, interests or rights of Alter Legal or that damage, disable the Website or otherwise alter the normal functioning of the Website
- Alter Legal shall not assume any liability for any loss suffered from: (i) interruptions, computer viruses, malfunction, or disconnection in the operation of the user IT devices; or (ii) delays or blocked use caused by problems or overloads on the Internet or in other electronic systems; or (iii) the impossibility of having access to the Website for reasons caused by the user, third parties, or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Users are only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the content of this Website for personal and private use, but they are not authorized to transfer them to third parties. Notwithstanding the above, the user must not fully or partially modify or reproduce this information without Alter Legal prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law and, unless provided otherwise by applicable laws, any dispute in relation thereto shall be settled before the courts of Madrid.